Environmentally friendly biocidal product that is safe for the user
- Water based, alcohol and solvent free сoncentrate for gentle disinfection of tools and accessories for Barber, Spa, Tattoo, Pet grooming, Hair & Beauty Salons, Nail-bars, Hotels and Fitness centers
- It is an easy and cost effective way for the professional groomer to disinfect comb, brushes, shears and more
- Proven effective against bacteria and virus in accordance to EU regulations EN 14561 and EN 14562
- Disinfectant, fungicide and virucide. The concentrate effectively destroys a wide range of microorganisms and is bactericidal, fungicidal, an anti-bactericidal property, including fungicidal.
- Mixing ratio: 1:32 | 30 ml Disicide Concentrate to 1000 ml water
- UN 1903 for transport and not flammable
How to use:
It is recommended to wear disposable gloves and use DISICIDE jars to perform sterilization.
To prepare the solution, mix DISICIDE concentrate with water in ratio:
Pastic bucket: 120 ml per 4000 ml of water.
Large jar: 30 ml DISICIDE per 1000 ml of water.
Medium jar: 25 ml DISICIDE for 750 ml of water.
Manicure table jar: 5 ml DISICIDE to 160 ml of water.
The instrument is sterilized by the method of full immersion in a ready-made сoncentrate solution from 5 to 30 minutes.
Place scissors/instruments/razor blades/combs/brushes etc. in to solution for at least 5 minutes (max 30 minutes).
After removing the instrument, rinse it thoroughly with water and dry it.
Store your tools in an air tight container until you are ready to use them again.
Once the solution comes in contact with instruments you need to change it max. 24 hours later.
Tracked service on all orders
Industry leading brands at your fingertips
Click + Collect
Available from our Leigh-on-Sea store